Saturday, January 31, 2009
http://www.paperairplanes.co.uk/ (follow the link for more designs)
http://www.bestpaperairplanes.com/ (follow the link for more designs)
http://www.funpaperairplanes.com/ (follow the link for more designs)
http://www.10paperairplanes.com/ (follow the link for more designs)
http://www.easy-paper-airplanes.com/ (follow the link for more designs)
http://www.mcshane.org/ (follow the link for more designs)
http://www.geocities.com/peterkunzmann/ (follow the link for more designs)
Paper airplane ideas (follow the link for more designs)
(click on the pictures for full instructions)
Go to the Harlancore papertoy site. There you will find for download the various designs as well as blank templates for you to use and abuse as you see fit. Feel free to add, subtract, embelish, shrink, enlarge or whatever any element in any way you think is clever. Have fun!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Wallpaper Slideshow is a great utility for displaying your favorite photos as your desktop wallpaper. Wallpaper Slideshow offers you complete control on your wallpapers collection and allows you to easily set your favorite images (JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP) as desktop wallpaper. Wallpaper Slideshow is simple to use, intuitive and complete with full context-sensitive help.
- User friendly interface with full context-sensitive help
- Displays an unlimited amount of images
- Displays images randomly or sequentially
- Supports JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF, BMP file formats.
- Can change wallpaper automatically after a specified time period (e.g. every 60 minutes)
- Can change wallpaper on every Windows startup
- Automatically resizes images to fit your screen size
- High quality image resize (bicubic with prefilter)
- Can use a different background color for each wallpaper
- Use a system tray icon for an easy control of the software
- Ability to hide your Windows desktop icons
- Display a preview of selected wallpapers
- Multi monitor support. Each monitor can have a different wallpaper.
- Easy install/uninstall
Wallpaper Slideshow LT can be used free of charge
Wallpaper Slideshow LT runs under Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Each toy features interlocking tabs for construction - eliminating the need for tape, glue or other messy adhesives. To download click on the model you would like then save the template image.
Each toy is designed to be printed on a standard piece of 8 1/2 X 11 A4 letter paper.
For help with printing please check out the printing help section here.
If you have another concern please check out the frequently asked questions section here.
Simply print, cut and fold your model into a cute and fun paper toy.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
But there's one thing that sets FreeByte's utility apart from the Windows Task Scheduler. It's a portable app, which means you can download it and run it. No installation required. That means you can also throw the task scheduler on your USB flash drive and carry it with you from computer to computer. In fact, if you have the same programs installed in the same directories on multiple computers, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use FreeByte Task Scheduler to run the same tasks on both machines.
I also find FreeByte Task Scheduler a bit easier to use than the Windows utility, but maybe that's just me.
Here's how it works. You download and unzip the application to any folder. Then click the menu button and start adding utilities to the list. Once you save the list, any time you click the Utility Launcher application you'll see the same list. Just click run to launch the first program in your list. Click run again and the second program will load. And so on. If you create a shortcut to the Utility Launcher.exe file and save it on your desktop or in your quick start menu, you can access your list anytime you need it with just one click.
When creating your list, you'll want to take care to put the programs in the order you want them to launch in. Rearranging the list is pretty tricky. You can delete items or delete the entire list, but you can't move an application from spot 3 to spot 1.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
- Admit you have a problem- As cliche or cheesy as it may sound, the first step to recovery is to admit to yourself and others that you have a problem. Use the beginning sentence of this article as a starter.
- Identify the problem Is it a particular game that you’re addicted to? Is it a genre of games? Be sure to find out exactly what it is that you’re addicted to.
- Identify the triggers Triggers are mental and physical cues that cause you to want to indulge in your addiction, namely play games. Try and figure out what kind of things makes you want to play video games. Maybe its a particular website that you go to online that starts your video gaming frenzy. Maybe it’s being around certain people that make you crave a game or two. Do your best to figure out what kind of triggers make you want to play games.
- Plan out your recovery Quitting video games cold turkey might seem like the best way to stop your addiction, but in reality, most people fail trying to quit completely. Your best plan would be to gradually wean yourself away from video games. Make yourself an ending date of when you want to be completely free from video games. Then, create steps to that ending date, with mini-goals that you want to achieve. For example, instead of playing for 20+ hours a week, try cutting it down to 18+ hours a week, and so on. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t reach your goals! Remember, Rome wasn’t built in a day, and your addiction won’t go away overnight.
- Carry out your plan Start working on executing your plan. If you find out that your plan is too hard, then ease it up a bit. If you discover that your ending date happens to be the release date of Starcraft 2, postpone your ending date so you can indulge instead of potentially becoming an addict again. Whatever you do, be flexible with your options, but stick to your plan at all costs.
There is a video game addiction clinic in the Netherlands.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Gaia is a web browser based online world in which you can create your own character. The possibilities are endless, become a miner, fisher, warrior. Or just have a chat with the other online players!
Trickster online is a free to play realtime mmorpg in which you can create your own character and join a huge online world.
Crush the competition with this multiplayer mini golf simulator with 36 holes to play. You can meet and challenge other players in the online lobby. The game itself is colorfull, easy to use and offers online chat to keep in touch with your opponent.
A topdown action game where you have to blow up the bricks and ofcourse your opponents. This bomberman version supports up to 4 players and can be played over the internet! yes, against real people like you! Pick up special powerups to enhance your bombs.
This is the online version of Graal Online. With its classis topdown view it looks a bit like Zelda. In this multiplayer world you can meet other online players, talk with them or adventure together. You can use the bottom text bar to chat with the other online players.
Tank ball is a realtime 3D tank battle where you can fight against people all over the world. The tank will be viewed in tail view with hover-over names of you and the other players.
Important note: type your name in the box and press play to start the game.
Pasi world is a friendly chatroom where you can meet and challenge other players to play the following mini games: tic tac too, battleships, minigolf, checkers, Othello and Memory. You will be playing against other people, from all over the world.
Use the cursor to switch two blocks. Remove the blocks by aligning three or more matching blocks.
Multiplayer stickman is an 24/7 online battle that you could be joining now, find a weapon and eliminate the other online players. The game has a topdown view and many types of weapons such as swords, shotguns, machineguns and even bazookas.
Battle against other people on the internet. Zwok is an online multiplayer flash game where you battle with zwoks. The multiplayer game 'zwok' has a central chat lobby where you can meet and chat other multi players on the internet, once you found a challenge prepare for a zwok multiplayer game!
Join the 2d isometric online world Endless Online, and meet many other people from all over the world.
75 online players from all over the world are waiting for you to join.
1067 online players from all over the world are waiting for you to join.
A funny multiuser chat game where you control a penguin in a interactive world, you can earn coins, chat with the other online penguins, play mini games etc. Unfortunatly you need to a subscription to spend your hard earned coins. Still, this game is very funny and hours of fun.