Sunday, December 12, 2010

Send hilarious, personalized Santa messages with Google Voice

Send hilarious, personalized Santa messages with Google Voice: "
Send a call from Santa

Ho ho ho! I remember, when I was 8, Santa called my father's mobile phone. He had a message for me, and it blew my mind. A few years later, my dad told me it was his best friend, and he had bought a new SIM card just so I couldn't trace the number! Ah, the lengths adults go to preserve the magic of Santa Claus.



Today, things just got a whole lot easier. If you want to create a personalized message for a (younger) special someone, there's the Google Voice-powered Send A Personalized Call From Santa. There are hundreds of options to choose from -- more than enough to convince the recipient that it's a message just for them -- and most of them are hilarious. Once you're done, you can send it as a phone call (in the US only, alas), by email, or simply grab a URL.



Check out my message from Santa if you want to hear a sample of what this piece of awesomeness can produce. I love how it correctly synthesizes my name.



If you don't have someone to send a Santa message to, please give the link to any friends and family that do have children. This is the kind of thing that makes the festive season truly memorable.

Send hilarious, personalized Santa messages with Google Voice originally appeared on Download Squad on Thu, 09 Dec 2010 06:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments



Add to digg
Add to del.icio.us
Add to Google
Add to StumbleUpon
Add to Facebook
Add to Reddit
Add to Technorati


"

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Please do not advertise, or post irrelevant links. Thank you for your cooperation.]